Globant Senior Cloud/DevOps Enginner in Seattle, Washington
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Senior Cloud/DevOps Engineer you know your way around Cloud Technologies and you have solid experience as consultant and hands on technical knowledge in: CI/CD, deploying, and scaling applications on the cloud; we want to meet you.
• Programming Languages:
◦ Experience on at least one of the following languages: Java, Python, C++, Go.
◦ Experience on support microservices architecture.
◦ Experience working on elastic and data intensive applications.
◦ Experience in supporting Web and App Servers (Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Nginx, among others)
◦ Experience as a cloud consultant on top edge companies
◦ Services: AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
◦ Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, among others.
◦ Provisioning Tools: Terraform, Vagrant, Cloudformation, etc
◦ Scripting: Bash, Python, Ruby, etc
◦ Experience on (Preferred):
▪ Migrating applications to the Cloud
▪ Designing Cloud Native applications
◦ Knowledge about testing general concepts
◦ Knowledge about Load and Performance test practices.
◦ Experience in Scrum / Kanban
◦ Microservices concepts
◦ Technologies: Docker (Preferred), Rocket
◦ Orchestration: Kubernetes, Swarm, Mesos / Marathon, Openshift, DC/OS
• CI / CD:
◦ General concepts
◦ Experience on designing and implementing CI / CD pipelines / workflows (Preferred)
◦ CI Tools: Jenkins (Preferred), Bamboo, TeamCity, Team Foundation Server, CircleCI, etc
◦ CD Tools: CircleCI, Spinnaker, Chef Automate, etc
◦ General concepts in Monitoring, Networking, and Database Administration.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.