Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC. Parking Manager in Seattle, Washington
Republic Parking Northwest is currently looking for a Full Time Parking Manager in Seattle, Washington.
This position has overall responsibility for a parking garage operation and is responsible for successfully overseeing day-to-day operations. This position delivers company, client and customer expectations by ensuring the location is operating in accordance to company policy. It is also responsible for recruiting, scheduling, and managing the performance of the supervisors and local support staff, as well as extensive client reporting.
- Oversee all operation functions of a parking facility including sales, marketing, and maintenance
- Ensures client Satisfaction: Respond and handle client requests and issues in a timely fashion both verbally and in writing
- Ensure accurate daily reporting and timely delivery for all month-end reports on lot performance
- Office administration
- Staff supervision, including hiring,termination,training, and scheduling
- Auditing & lost prevention
- Lot monitoring and equipment maintenance/activity
- Post-secondary education preferred with focus on business administration
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- 1-3 years Supervisory, customer service and administration experience, preferably in parking industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook, Powerpoint) Required
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client focused interpersonal skills at all staff levels
- Proven deadline focused multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations
About Our Company
Republic Parking Northwest is a division of Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
- Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
- Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
- Be a trailblazer: Driver innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Republic Parking Northwest, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Republic Parking Northwest is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Title: Parking Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
Employment Status: Full time
Job Code: 6738
Date Posted: 4/16/18
# of openings: 2