The Boeing Company Brand Strategy & Market Positioning Specialist in Renton, Washington
This position will lead the brand strategy and market positioning for Boeing airplane cabin and interior features, oversee Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) level brand positioning projects including showcasing innovation stories, and assist with positioning select airplane programs. Located in Renton, Washington this role focuses on the development of audience-centric positioning and messaging strategies, execution of creative content and collateral development, ensuring that our BCA brand guidelines are maintained, and assisting with our content reach and engagement tactics.
• Lead the MarCom process for positioning BCA cabin and interior features
• Creates high-quality, customized, persuasive sales materials and new tools and customer experiences that build preference with airlines for Boeing products and services
• Participates in BCA level brand positioning projects including but not limited to maintaining the livery system identity guidelines, image galleries, mixed and augmented reality story-telling, and social media amplification activities
• Collaborate with the enterprise Brand team to align and showcase BCA innovation stories
• Engage with Boeing Creative Services and external agencies to represent and drive BCA creative projects and assignments
• Participates in content development and social, digital engagement and amplification projects that help drive preference and positive perceptions towards Boeing products and services
• Support large global events that involve BCA product content or engagement
• Support BCA advertising and co-marketing projects and ensuring they have access to the most appropriate and the current creative assets/messaging
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience.
3 year's with global marketing, brand management or positioning strategies
3 year's with social media, digital and multi-channel strategies
1 year with project management
5 year's working on multi-channel projects with creative agencies
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
1 year driving or influencing social media and digital strategies
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Job Communications & Branding Spec
Title: Brand Strategy & Market Positioning Specialist
Requisition ID: 1800020042