Microsoft Corporation Principal PM Mgr, Advanced Services Delivery, WW Digital, Services & Success in Issaquah, Washington
The Microsoft Advanced Services Delivery (ASD) team is seeking a Principal Program Manager to lead our Program Management (PM) team.
Our mission is to “Empower Every Commercial Support Customer to Achieve More by Developing and Delivering Digital Services Experiences”. ASD designs, develops and operates the online services for Microsoft Premier Support (Microsoft Services Hub -https://serviceshub.microsoft.com). The Hub is where customers go to engage their services, connect with their account team, and use on-demand benefits such as education services and on-demand IT assessments.
We are seeking a Principal PM Manager to help us fulfil this digital transformation mission. This manager will lead a team of Product Owners, Researchers, Designers and Support functions. The team is chartered with full specification and design of the end to end customer experiences on the Services Hub platform. This role will work closely with our Software Engineering team to build and release new platform features and work closely with our Content Engineering team on creating innovate IP solutions for our support portfolio.
• Product and Service Definition - Building the right product. Develops insights on customer, business, and technical perspectives from a variety of sources, and uses them to define a product/service vision.
• Product and Service Design - Building the product right: Translates the product vision into a design that ensures that the product/service delivers the intended value to customers and the required business objectives to Microsoft.
• Customer Lifecycle - Delivering the product the right way: Drives excitement, adoption, and satisfaction about the product/service by ensuring that Microsoft stakeholders and partners are well-prepared with the appropriate information, collateral, and messaging.
• Engineering Lifecycle - Building the right process. Uses, defines, and improves methodologies, processes, and standards to meet the expected product/service outcomes for Microsoft and the customer with increasing efficiency. Effective Team - Building the right PM team. Experience with professional PM discipline and helping others build their skills and grow their career.
• Product and Service Ownership - Shipping a product with pride: Has a sense of personal accountability for the quality and completeness of the entire product/service and resulting user experience.
• 5+ years of people management experience
• 7+ years of experience in program management or product management shipping cloud-based solutions
• Bachelors or Masters’ degree in Computer Science, similar engineering discipline, or 4+ years of experience in the software development industry
• Demonstrated experience delivering executive briefings to customers, strategic partners and analysts
• Industry experience with professional services, consulting, and support
• Experience with Lean Startup experimentation
• Experience with PM on an Agile software development team
Location/Travel: You will be based in Issaquah, WA, near Microsoft HQ. Travel is expected to be minimal.
Microsoft Digital, Services & Success
With 23,200+ employees globally, Microsoft Digital, Services, and Success is one of the company’s largest groups, serving customers in 191 countries and 46 languages. Simply put, we help customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments by delivering their voices back to our business groups to make our technology even better—and by accelerating their transformation journeys to become digital businesses. For more information, visit www.aka.ms/LearnAboutDigitalTransformation.
Join us and be one who empowers billions! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact on how people work and live all over the world.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.